Search This Blog

Thursday 24 December 2009

Tourny List

Right guys with a tourny in feb I keep talking about, I have my list somewhat sorted.

It starts of with:
-Mage, level 2, The Seerstaff of Saphery- coming up at 165 points
-14 spearmen with banner bearer- 136 points
-2 bolt throwers- 200 points.

Now this is a 650 point tournament and so I have 149 points to play with. My Partner is a Empire player running a list like,

Warrior priest, Sword of might, casket of spell stealingmajig (not real name) mounted on barded steed.
5 knights with full command. and banner of magic resistance me thinks.
Swords man with 2 detachments of those 5 point dudes :P
and either a hellblaster or hellstorm


What I want to know is what improvements can with both make before we buy it all, He has the priest and like nothing else whereas I have all but the spearmen but some extras like archers to paint up. Our restrictions are normal force org with only one special or rare, but HE get their +1 to each. I think the plan is to have my spearmen and his swords men advance taking TQ excreta while our war machines slaughter mass. Now its a regional doubles thing happening at WhW (warhammer world) and we would probably expect to see lots of skaven, deamons, VC, and DE. So, I ask, what should we do to stay competitive? and any changes as well as my last points? would apreciate it very much as im really stuck. was thinking of second mage or a hero. maybe some special choice as im allowed just we ain't to magic domination yet, unless this is enough. Anyway leave any comments below :P

No comments:

Post a Comment